Stay connected with us
We will keep you posted with all the latest news at MPJ - Marketing Pro Junction
For any press queries write to the following address and we will respond within 24 working hours
Show Recent News
Dine for Free at Coral Beach Resort Sharjah
Date Posted: 18-07-2016
Coral Beach Resort Sharjah has launched a superb dining promotion this summer named 'Dine for Free' at its popular seafood restaurant. Every diner at Casa Samak, with a minimum spend of AED 99 per person, will get a free dinner voucher that can be availed at the resort's all-day-dining restaurant Al Bahar.
Unveiling the promotion, Haytham Aziz, Hotel Manager, Coral Beach Resort Sharjah, said, "'Dine for Free' is an unbeatable offer, that has been created to provide our guests outstanding value. It also gives them an opportunity to discover and experience our fabulous dining outlets. We have got an excellent choice of seafood specialties at Casa Samak that has a daily Fish Market whereby diners can select the freshest catch of the day and have it cooked to their preference by our award-winning chefs. At Al Bahar we have daily international buffet with a great mix of regional Arabic dishes".
DINE FOR FREE
Dine at Casa Samak Seafood Restaurant and avail a free dinner voucher for Al Bahar all-day- dining restaurant.
Terms and conditions:
• Minimum spend AED 99 per person.
• Free buffet dinner or lunch per person.
• Buffet lunch or dinner at Al Bahar restaurant from Saturday to Wednesday.
• Voucher will be issued according to the number of people dined and not the total amount spent.
• Redeemable Voucher in Al Bahar Restaurant from Saturday to Wednesday only (excluding
Thursday and Friday).
• Child Policy (Maximum 2 children under 6 years old dine free, while those above 6 years will be
charged with 50%)
• Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other discounts and promotion
• Prior reservation required.
• Offer valid till 31st August 2016.
About Coral Beach Resort Sharjah
The Coral Beach Resort Sharjah recently underwent a complete refurbishment of rooms and facilities that has given it a brand new appeal. The deluxe resort features 156 spacious rooms, many with panoramic sea-view. A major attraction is the wide repertoire of dining options with menus to cater to every taste. The resort is located on one of the emirate’s principal sand beaches and features a range of leisure activities for all ages, including the Rimal Club, state-of-the-art fitness centre, children’s pool, indoor playroom and complimentary Kid’s Club as well as tennis (By Clark Francis Tennis Academy), badminton, volleyball and two outdoor swimming pools.
For more information about the hotel, visit hmhhotelgroup.com/coralbeachresortsharjah
For media contact:
MPJ (Marketing Pro-Junction)
Mob: 050 697 5146